Below are the community guidelines by which every FAQwalla user has to abide in order to use the site –
- Users should never use abusive language in their questions and answers
- Users should not write an answer without having proper knowledge of the topic
- Users should always make sure their questions are understandable
- Users should always make sure their answers are understandable
- Users should be responsible for the views expressed in their own questions & answers
- No one is allowed to insult any other member of the community in any case whatsoever.
- Users should always think of sharing their knowledge in a good manner 🙂
If any of the above mentioned mentioned community guidelines are violated by a user, his/her FAQwalla membership will be cancelled right away without any intimation. And also, those questions & answers which are abusive in nature or have content that is not acceptable will be removed from the site.